Become a Pharmacy Assistant
- ON Diploma
Cost per Credit:
Become a Pharmacy Assistant
Become a healthcare hero! As our population ages, the need for Pharmacies, and Pharmacy help is also growing. Pharmacy has evolved beyond the traditional function of simply dispensing drugs. This has created the need for knowledgeable, technically skilled and competent support staff, like those who graduate from the Willis College Pharmacy Assistant program!
This in-person or online program is designed to train Pharmacy Assistants to assist Registered Pharmacists or Pharmacy Technicians in community and hospital settings in their respective drug distribution systems.
Want to see if Online Learning is right for you?
Pharmacy Assistants work in a variety of healthcare settings. They can be found working in community pharmacies, grocery and drug stores.
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Pharmacy & Store Front Assistant
- Pharmacy Technical Assistant
Average Wage ($/hr) – $21.00
High Wage ($/hr) – $28.85
National Occupation Classification (NOC) for this program: 3414
This program is an excellent fit for:
- Someone who is interested in both science and public health.
- A person who is detail oriented, can multitask, and has great customer service skills.
- An individual who is looking for an exciting career!
Why choose the Pharmacy Assistant program?
- Our Pharmacy Assistant program is a great introduction to anyone looking to enter the field of pharmacy.
- Four weeks of practicum placement to gain on-the-job skills to help get you hired.
- Lifetime career services!
Save time & money
- Finish most programs and become job-ready in less than a year!
- Get the skills you need to get hired with programs that cut the extras and give you the skills you need to get hired.
- With career support for life with Willis College, our experts will help find you employment no matter how long ago you graduated
- You don't need three to four years of school to enter the workforce with the skills to start a great paying career!
- Learn online with instructor-led programs that will prepare you for the career of your dreams.
- On-Campus program availability is also an option for select programs in Winnipeg and Ottawa.
- Start school NOW with most program intakes happening every six weeks (no need to wait!)
- No waiting lists, even in our most-popular programs. We'll get you the job training you need to start your career ASAP.
- Our programs are programs aligned with real-world, in-demand occupations. We wil get you job-ready!
- Most Willis College programs include practicum experience so you can hit the job search running with a great education AND experience.
- Willis College has 150 years of skills training excellence.
- We have real relationships with employers who are waiting to hire qualified Willis College graduates!