Career Services At Willis College
The Willis College Career Services team provides career training that is unique among career colleges. The department will:
- Assist students in finding practicum placements
- Help graduates secure jobs in their field of study
Willis College has an impeccable reputation with local employers and is a shining example of personal career training by a private college. Over many years, these relationships have been established and are continuously growing to create even more opportunities for our graduating students to become top employees. Through these connections, we can accurately adapt our career college programs to labor market trends, and most importantly, we can connect our students and grads to our employer network.
How Career Services can help:
- Personalized one-on-one consultation to develop an effective and focused resume to reach your employment goals
- Workshops that discuss the latest effective job search techniques, pre-interview preparation, current labor market trends, and career possibilities
- Practicum placement assistance to gain valuable practical, real-life work skills
- Facilitate ongoing campus connections with employers to provide job opportunities
Guaranteed lifetime Career Services support
At Willis College, we are fully committed to helping our alumni achieve success in their careers. Whether you’re a recent graduate searching for your first job or a seasoned professional looking for advancement, the Career Services department is always here for you. We can assist you in many ways:
- Help you update your resume and cover letter so that you can confidently apply for jobs related to your studies
- Prepare you for job interviews through mock interviews and roleplay sessions
- Review your job search strategy to help maximize your potential and identify different opportunities
- Send you job postings to exciting career opportunities in your field
These services are offered to all alumni of Willis College as a lifetime benefit.
Please contact the Career Services Department today for help furthering your career at .
Benefits of hiring Willis College graduates:
- Willis programs offer practical, hands-on, instructor-led training with a comprehensive, up-to-date curriculum
- Many programs provide industry certification – an indicator of the high standards of graduates
- Most graduates have completed a practicum placement prior to graduation
- Willis graduates are adult learners and have many years of practical and transferable skills