Find Out More About Student Funding Options
Willis College recognizes that each student’s financial situation is different, and we work with various student funding options across Canada to help you fund your education. At Willis College, our dedicated team of Financial Aid Administrators will help you find the proper funding or financial assistance option that is right for you. Our Financial Aid team will meet with you one-on-one to discuss your financial situation and, based on that discussion, walk you through the next steps to get your funding. Please note: financial assistance is available to those who qualify.
The Financial Aid team knows funding options that may be unknown to you, including:
Canadian Student Aid
- Alberta Student Aid
- StudentAid BC
- Manitoba Student Aid
- New Brunswick – Student Financial Services
- Newfoundland Student Aid
- Northwest Territories – Student Financial Assistance
- Nova Scotia Student Assistance
- Nunavut Student Funding
- Ontario Student Assistance Program – Financial aid may be available to those who qualify. Visit the Ontario Student Assistance Program website to learn more.
- Prince Edward Island Student Loan
- Saskatchewan Student Loans
- Yukon – Financial Support for Students
- Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)
- Lifelong Learning Plan
- Student Line of Credit
- Interest-Free Payment Plans
- Service Income Security Insurance Plan
Canadian Armed Forces Funding
- Better Jobs Ontario
- Employment Insurance
- Government Scholarships
- First Nations Funding
- Workers Compensation Board (Manitoba)
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (Ontario)
Do you have questions about the student funding options available?
To learn more and to create your plan, get help to a Willis College Financial Aid Administrator today by requesting more information and they will help answer all of your questions!
Get Financial Help