Come Study in Canada at Willis College
For the past 150 years, Willis College has helped guide over 150,000 graduates towards new and exciting careers, and as each new class begins the journey, we stay dedicated to applying that knowledge and successful track record to you. We offer career-ready programs specifically designed to fit today’s job demands. Willis College is here to assist you with the necessary knowledge and skills needed to succeed in your chosen career. We are honored to accept qualified international students into our programs.
The Government of Canada through Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has authorized Willis College to accept and enroll international students. Willis College’s designated learning institution number is: Willis College of Business, Technology, Healthcare DLI #O19316160382
To be accepted into Willis College as an international student, you will need to Click here to start your International Student Application. Currently, we accept international students to the following programs:
– Cybersecurity Analyst Diploma
– Applied Cybersecurity Analyst Diploma
– Personal Support Worker Certificate
All international students need to meet or exceed the language requirements set by Willis College. You can learn more about our language requirements.
- Submit the application form.
- Once the completed application form is received, your application will be reviewed by our International Admissions team.
- Our team will contact you to let you know once your application is processed. If approved, our International Admissions team will send you a conditional letter of acceptance.
- Upon payment of the upfront tuition deposit, the International Admissions team will issue your payment receipt as well as the Letter of Acceptance (LOA). You will need these for your study permit application.
- At this point, you will need to apply for a study permit with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Find more information on IRCC website:
- Once your study permit is approved, complete the application process with Willis College by providing any additional required admissions documents to our admissions team (including proof of a valid study permit and medical insurance coverage) and signing any required forms.
- Plan your accommodations for life in Ottawa.
- Fly to Ottawa, Canada, and begin your studies at Willis College!
Please take note:
The government currently does not grant graduates of private colleges (in non-degree level programs) access to Canada’s Post-Graduation Work Permit program. However, there are other international mobility work permit programs graduates of diploma programs may qualify for, depending on situational factors.
Willis College is not authorized to provide immigration advice or assistance. Please contact Citizenship and Immigration Canada or a licensed immigration consultant for more information.