Become a CyberSecurity Operator
Upcoming Start Dates
Become a CyberSecurity Operator
This program was developed in collaboration with global CyberSecurity experts from Fortinet, Sophos, and Check Point. Willis College of Canada has taken the lead in addressing the critical CyberSecurity skills shortage by establishing Canada’s first and only multi-vendor CyberSecurity Academy.
Willis College is equipped with both a virtual and a physical Cyber Lab and provides an official curriculum and professionally trained instructors for your benefit. The CyberSecurity Operator diploma program is one of the most effective ways to start your career in IT, by incorporating globally recognized certifications which validate industry standards. You can acquire skills that are applicable and transferable to a variety of technical environments, and that open doors to a lucrative IT Professional career.
This program is an excellent fit for:
- An individual who wants to learn about CyberSecurity and does not have any previous experience in the field.
- A person who is ethical, trustworthy, and committed to a career that makes a difference.
- Someone looking to start a new career in a lucrative and in-demand field.
Why choose the CyberSecurity Operator program?
- Many CyberSecurity professionals are in demand in a variety of industries.
- Gain globally recognized certifications that validate industry standards.
- Lifetime career services!
Save time & money
- Finish most programs and become job-ready in less than a year!
- Get the skills you need to get hired with programs that cut the extras and give you the skills you need to get hired.
- With career support for life with Willis College, our experts will help find you employment no matter how long ago you graduated
- You don't need three to four years of school to enter the workforce with the skills to start a great paying career!
- Learn online with instructor-led programs that will prepare you for the career of your dreams.
- On-Campus program availability is also an option for select programs in Winnipeg, Ottawa, and Arnprior.
- Start school NOW with most program intakes happening every six weeks (no need to wait!)
- No waiting lists, even in our most-popular programs. We'll get you the job training you need to start your career ASAP.
- Our programs are programs aligned with real-world, in-demand occupations. We wil get you job-ready!
- Most Willis College programs include practicum experience so you can hit the job search running with a great education AND experience.
- Willis College has 150 years of skills training excellence.
- We have real relationships with employers who are waiting to hire qualified Willis College graduates!
Successful graduates of this CyberSecurity Operator program may pursue a wide variety of interesting and rewarding professions, including:
- Cybersecurity Specialist
- Network Security Specialist
- IT Security Engineer
- Network Security Operations
- 1st Level Support Engineer
- Fortinet Certified Network Security Associate
- Security Technical Representative
- Security Network Administrator
Average Wage ($/hr) – $33.65
High Wage ($/hr) – $44.23 ($/hr) High Wage source: www.jobbank.gc.ca
National Occupation Classification (NOC) for this program: 2281, 2171
Source: noc.esdc.gc.ca & www.jobbank.ca
Sep 27, 2021