Become a CyberSecurity Analyst
- ON Diploma
Become a CyberSecurity Analyst
Willis College has taken the lead in addressing the critical Cybersecurity and Network Security skills shortage by establishing Willis Cybersecurity Academy. The academy is equipped with our partner’s state-of-the-art network devices and uses an industry-standard curriculum taught by our professional instructors. This combines to provide a comprehensive offensive and defensive cybersecurity training environment. Graduates of this program find careers in leading corporations such as Sophos, Check Point, Fortinet, Bell Canada, the public sector, and other leading organizations.
Willis College provides globally recognized CyberSecurity education and industry-recognized certifications. This program provides hands-on training focusing on threat analysis, risk mitigation, and malware remediation through staged cyber-attack simulations and live threat scenarios with both real and virtual hosts and network appliances.
Successful graduates of this CyberSecurity Analyst course may pursue a wide variety of interesting and rewarding professions, including:
- CyberSecurity Analyst
- CyberSecurity Operator
- Computer Network Technician
- Network Security Analyst
- Risk/Vulnerability Analyst
- Cyber Incident Response Analyst
- Cyber Intrusion Analyst
- Penetration Tester
- Blue Team Specialist
- Red Team Specialist
- Network Systems and Data Communications Analyst
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS) Administrator
- Enterprise Network Defence (END) Administrator
Employers of Willis College CyberSecurity Graduates
- Consulting firms
- CyberSecurity agencies
- Government agencies
- Independent software vendors
- IT security agencies
- Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs)
- System Integrators
- Value-added resellers
Average Wage ($/hr) – $28.21
High Wage ($/hr) – $43.50
National Occupation Classification (NOC) for this program: 2171, 2281, 2282, 2283
Source: noc.esdc.gc.ca & www.jobbank.ca
This program is an excellent fit for:
- A person that does not have any previous experience in the CyberSecurity field.
- An individual who is ethical, trustworthy, and committed to a career that makes a difference.
- Someone looking to start a new career in a lucrative and in-demand field.
Why choose the CyberSecurity Analyst program?
- You will acquire skills that are applicable and transferable to a variety of security job roles in the operations environment and start a lucrative career in CyberSecurity.
- Willis College trains members of the CAF/DND in a similar program, so you know you're learning from the best.
- Lifetime career services!
Save time & money
- Finish most programs and become job-ready in less than a year!
- Get the skills you need to get hired with programs that cut the extras and give you the skills you need to get hired.
- With career support for life with Willis College, our experts will help find you employment no matter how long ago you graduated
- You don't need three to four years of school to enter the workforce with the skills to start a great paying career!
- Learn online with instructor-led programs that will prepare you for the career of your dreams.
- On-Campus program availability is also an option for select programs in Winnipeg and Ottawa.
- Start school NOW with most program intakes happening every six weeks (no need to wait!)
- No waiting lists, even in our most-popular programs. We'll get you the job training you need to start your career ASAP.
- Our programs are programs aligned with real-world, in-demand occupations. We wil get you job-ready!
- Most Willis College programs include practicum experience so you can hit the job search running with a great education AND experience.
- Willis College has 150 years of skills training excellence.
- We have real relationships with employers who are waiting to hire qualified Willis College graduates!
Mar 1, 2023
Staff Profile: Jason Horsman
Sep 8, 2022