28 Weeks in Ottawa, Smiths Falls and Arnprior
About this Office Administrator with Marketing Specialist Diploma Program
Do you enjoy communicating and coordinating business promoting new and exciting products? Do you want to combine marketing skills with business administration courses and hands on office administration training from a top Ottawa business college? If so, then the Office Administrator – Marketing Specialist diploma program could prepare you for a promising career in marketing. This fast, hands-on program gives you marketing, business, and office administration training through small and personal marketing and business administration classes.
Get Business Administration Jobs Fast
Fast track your way to a diploma in as little as 28 weeks learning the most essential business skills through Marketing and Office Administration training. The world of marketing is ever-changing and always needed, especially in today’s business world. The Office Administrator – Marketing Specialist diploma program offers you the most current marketing strategies while also teaching vital business skills with practical Business Administration courses along the way. Are you ready to get hands-on Marketing and Business Administration training? Let Willis College guide you towards an in-demand career path where you can advance quickly.
Is this Office Administrator and Marketing Program Right for you?
This program is an excellent fit for:
- someone who works well in a team atmosphere, excels at problem solving, and is passionate about promoting new and exciting products.
- a mature student who has previous job experience looking to enhance and develop new or existing skills that are relevant in today’s job market.
- a recent graduate who wants to specialize in an emerging and in-demand business field.
- someone who wants to fast-track to a new and exciting career in business.
- someone interested in fun and practical marketing and office administration training.
Office Administrator – Marketing Specialist Program Course List
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Business Communications I,II, & III
- Business Office Procedures
- Financial Accounting I & II
- QuickBooks with Payroll
- Business Management
- Project Management
Successful graduates of this program may pursue a wide variety of interesting and rewarding professions, including:
- Marketing Assistant
- Administrative Officer
- Customer Services Representative – Financial Services
- Administrative Clerk
- Accounting and Related Clerks
- Payroll Clerk
- Administrative Assistant
- The National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes for this program include: 1221, 1222, 1231, 1432, 1433, 1441, 1241, 1431
Willis College Student Benefits
Willis College offers a full range of services to assist students, including:
- 151 Years of Job Ready Skills Training Excellence!
- Postsecondary diploma programs with co-op placements for many programs!
- Frequent start dates!
- Many Financial Aid options available, if you qualify.
- Industry recognized certifications.
- Certified and experienced instructors with practical experience!
- Exclusive partnerships with Fortune 500 companies!
- Willis College hosts interviews with employers on campus before graduation!
- Help with Canadian Government Security Clearance application!
- Access to the only Multivendor Cyber Security Lab in Canada, located on Campus!
- Access to Veteran Friendly Transition Program services for Canadian Veterans!
- Career/Job preparation seminars!
- Pearson VUE Test Centre on-site!
- Personal e-mail with back-up storage.
- Approved tax receipts for 100% of tuition fees.
- Grade 12 (Secondary School Diploma) or GED equivalence
- Willis College Entrance Assessment. If you are a Mature Student (over 18 years of age), you can gain admittance by writing a free entrance assessment test. Note: students with foreign credentials, regardless of whether their documents have been translated/compared or not, should be tested to establish literacy in the English language.
International Student? Click here
Additional Information: Find Out More…
To learn more about the career opportunities in Business and to explore if this is the right career training option for you, click here to fill out the Request Information Form to receive info on career stats, courses, training options, financial aid and more!
Or, call us at 1-877-233-1128
“I highly recommend Willis College for those who want to change careers. It has surely changed my lifestyle, my career, my self-esteem and confidence. If you’re looking for competent, up-to-date material and an overall outstanding quality of training, Willis College is the one for you.”
~Jennifer Belanger, Willis College Business Graduate
See what other graduates have to say about their Willis College experience here.
*Please Note: not all programs are offered on all campuses. Please contact the campus nearest you for program details.