35 Weeks in Ottawa, Smiths Falls and Arnprior
About This Business Administration Program
Start a business career quickly and set yourself apart through our business administration human resources course. You’ll gain hands on training and a specialty in Human Resources and Business Management from out expert business college staff and resources. Are you a team player who excels at problem solving? If so, start training for a promising business career in Human Resources and Business Management and take some of the best business administration and human resources courses in Ottawa.
Hands On Business Administration Courses
You can graduate with a Business Administration – Business Management and HR Specialist Diploma in only 35 weeks specializing in financial accounting principles, office administration, business communications, business management and marketing, and human resources and business law. Our business administration and human resources courses give you hands on training to make you job ready the moment you graduate. This program offers a specialty in HR that will allow you to broaden your horizons in the Business Management field. Upon graduation, you can find a career in fields like: accounting, human resources, bookkeeping, and business marketing. Willis College will help you every step of the way to achieve of your career goals. Find out more about the great business administration and human resources courses offered at Willis College!
Is this Business Administration Course Right for you?
This program is an excellent fit for:
- Someone who works well in a team atmosphere, excels at problem solving and is passionate about communications
- A mature student who has previous job experience looking to enhance and develop new or existing skills that are relevant to today’s job market
- A recent graduate who wants to specialize in an emerging and in-demand business field
- Someone who wants to fast-track to a new and exciting career in business
- Some interested in learning hands on skills through business administration and human resources courses
Business Administration Course List
- Microsoft Office Suite 2010
- Business Communications I, II & III
- Business Office Procedures
- Financial Accounting I & II
- QuickBooks with Payroll
- Business Management
- Project Management
- Human Resources Management
- Business Law
Successful graduates of this business administration and human resources program may pursue a wide variety of interesting and rewarding professions, including:
- Human Resources & Recruitment Officers
- Administrative Officers
- Accounting Technicians & Bookkeepers
- Supervisors, Office and Administrative Support
- Executive Assistants
- Customer Service Representative – Financial Services
- Accounting & Related Clerks
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Clerks
- Banking, Insurance & Other Financial Clerks
The National Occupational Classification (NOC) Codes for this program include: 1221, 1223, 1311, 1433, 1441, 1434, 1241, 1411, 1431, 1453
Willis College Student Benefits
Willis College offers a full range of services to assist students, including:
- 151 Years of Job Ready Skills Training Excellence!
- Postsecondary diploma programs with co-op placements for many programs!
- Frequent start dates!
- Many Financial Aid options available, if you qualify.
- Industry recognized certifications.
- Certified and experienced instructors with practical experience!
- Exclusive partnerships with Fortune 500 companies!
- Willis College hosts interviews with employers on campus before graduation!
- Help with Canadian Government Security Clearance application!
- Access to the only Multivendor Cyber Security Lab in Canada, located on Campus!
- Access to Veteran Friendly Transition Program services for Canadian Veterans!
- Career/Job preparation seminars!
- Pearson VUE Test Centre on-site!
- Personal e-mail with back-up storage.
- Approved tax receipts for 100% of tuition fees.
- Grade 12 (Ontario Secondary School Diploma) or GED equivalence
- Willis College Entrance Assessment. If you are a Mature Student (over 18 years of age) you can gain admittance by writing a free entrance assessment test. Note: Students with foreign credentials, regardless of whether their documents have been translated/compared or not, should be tested to establish literacy in the English language.
International Student? Click here
Additional Information: Find Out More…
To learn more about the career opportunities in Business and explore if this is right career training option for you, fill out the Request Information Form at the top of this page to receive info on career stats, courses, training options, financial aid and more!
Or to speak directly with an Admissions Consultant now, contact the campus nearest you:
Ottawa Campus: 613-233-1128
Smiths Falls Campus: 613-283-1905
Arnprior Campus: 613-623-1114
“My experiences at Willis College have been life changing. In completing my program, I grew in many ways. My confidence increased and I was amazed of my capabilities that I didn’t recognize until I came to Willis. The atmosphere at Willis made me feel like I belonged to a large family; that we were all in it together to succeed. Hats off to the staff of Willis College because they work together as a team and everyone helps everyone. No one falls through the cracks. Thank you Willis College!”
~ Sharon Schwartz, Willis College Graduate
See what other graduates have to say about their Willis College experience here.
*Please Note: Not all programs are offered on all campuses. Please contact the campus nearest you for program details.