35 Weeks in Ottawa and Arnprior
About this Business Management and HR Specialist Diploma Program
Start a business career quickly and set yourself apart through our Business Administration – Business Management and Human Resources program. You’ll gain hands-on training and a specialty in Human Resources and Business Management from our expert business college staff and resources. Are you a team player who excels at problem-solving? If so, start training for a promising business career in Business Management and Human Resources take some of the best Business Administration and Human Resources courses in Ottawa.
Lion’s Den Project – Entrepreneurial spirit at its best
During your business management semester, you team up with other students and present their business ventures to a panel of judges from the community (similar to the Dragons’ Den TV show). To view a den, click here: Lion’s Den.
Is this Business Administration Program Right for you?
This program is an excellent fit for:
- someone who works well in a team atmosphere, excels at problem solving, and is passionate about communications.
- a mature student who has previous job experience looking to enhance and develop new or existing skills that are relevant in today’s job market.
- a recent graduate who wants to specialize in an emerging and in-demand business field.
- someone who wants to fast-track to a new and exciting career in business.
- someone interested in learning hands-on skills through Business Administration and Human Resources courses.
Business Administration Course List
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Business Communications I, II, & III
- Business Office Procedures
- Financial Accounting I & II
- QuickBooks with Payroll
- Business Management
- Project Management
- Human Resources Management
- Business Law
Successful graduates of this Business Administration and Human Resources program may pursue a wide variety of interesting and rewarding professions, including:
- Human Resources & Recruitment Officer
- Administrative Officer
- Accounting Technician & Bookkeeper
- Supervisor, Office and Administrative Support
- Executive Assistant
- Customer Service Representative – Financial Services
- Accounting & Related Clerk
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Clerk
- Banking, Insurance, and Other Financial Clerks
The National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes for this program include: 1221, 1223, 1311, 1433, 1441, 1434, 1241, 1411, 1431, 1453
Willis College Student Benefits
Willis College offers a full range of services to assist students, including:
- 151 Years of Job Ready Skills Training Excellence!
- Postsecondary diploma programs with co-op placements for many programs!
- Frequent start dates!
- Many Financial Aid options available, if you qualify.
- Industry recognized certifications.
- Certified and experienced instructors with practical experience!
- Exclusive partnerships with Fortune 500 companies!
- Willis College hosts interviews with employers on campus before graduation!
- Access to the only Multivendor Cyber Security Lab in Canada, located on Campus!
- Access to Veteran Friendly Transition Program services for Canadian Veterans!
- Career/Job preparation seminars!
- Pearson VUE Test Centre on-site!
- Personal e-mail with backup storage.
- Approved tax receipts for 100% of tuition fees.
- Grade 12 (Secondary School Diploma) or GED equivalence
- Willis College Entrance Assessment. If you are a Mature Student (over 18 years of age), you can gain admittance by writing a free entrance assessment test. Note: students with foreign credentials, regardless of whether their documents have been translated/compared or not, should be tested to establish literacy in the English language.
International Student? Click here
Additional Information: Find Out More…
To learn more about the career opportunities in Business and to explore if this is the right career training option for you, click here to fill out the Request Information Form to receive info on career stats, courses, training options, financial aid, and more!
Or, call us at 1-877-233-1128
“My experiences at Willis College have been life changing. In completing my program, I grew in many ways. My confidence increased and I was amazed of my capabilities that I didn’t recognize until I came to Willis. The atmosphere at Willis made me feel like I belonged to a large family; that we were all in it together to succeed. Hats off to the staff of Willis College because they work together as a team and everyone helps everyone. No one falls through the cracks. Thank you Willis College!”
~ Sharon Schwartz, Willis College Graduate
See what other graduates have to say about their Willis College experience here.
*Please Note: not all programs are offered on all campuses. Please contact the campus nearest you for program details.