21 Weeks in Ottawa and Arnprior
About this Administrative Assistant Diploma Program
Become a respected business professional with this fast-track Administrative Assistant training program from one of the top Ottawa business colleges. In only 21 weeks this program gives you practical, hands on administrative training. Get your diploma and start a successful career in office administration fast. With administrative assistant courses that cover all the most in-demand business skills, this program will make you job ready the moment you graduate.
Administrative Assistant Courses that Get You Ahead
Administrative assistant training can open a range of career opportunities and will help you get a new job fast. Office Administration professionals are employed in almost every industry from non-profit to high finance. If you are organized, detail oriented and looking to start an exciting, professional office career, the administrative assistant courses at Willis College are the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. Pursue a career in business and get great hands-on administrative assistant training and your Diploma fast from Willis College.
Is this Administrative Assistant Program Right for you?
This program is an excellent fit for:
- someone who works well in a team atmosphere, excels at problem-solving, and is passionate about communications.
- a mature student who has previous job experience looking to enhance and develop new or existing skills that are relevant to today’s job market.
- a recent graduate who wants to specialize in an emerging and in-demand business field.
- someone who wants to fast-track to a new and exciting career in business.
- someone who wants hands on Administrative Assistant training.
Administrative Assistant Program Course List
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Business Communications I,II, & III
- Business Office Procedures
- Financial Accounting I & II
- QuickBooks with Payroll
Successful graduates of this administrative assistant course may pursue a wide variety of interesting and rewarding professions, including:
- Administrative Officer
- Customer Services Representative – Financial Services
- Administrative Clerk
- Administrative Assistant
- General Office Support Worker
- Accounting and Related Clerks
- Customer Service, Information and Related Clerks
The National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes for this program include: 1221, 1433, 1441, 1241, 1411, 1431, 1453
Willis College Student Benefits
Willis College offers a full range of services to assist students, including:
- 151 Years of Job Ready Skills Training Excellence!
- Postsecondary diploma programs with co-op placements for many programs!
Frequent start dates!
- Many Financial Aid options available, if you qualify.
- Industry recognized certifications.
- Certified and experienced instructors with practical experience!
- Exclusive partnerships with Fortune 500 companies!
- Willis College hosts interviews with employers on campus before graduation!
- Access to the only Multivendor Cyber Security Lab in Canada, located on Campus!
- Access to Veteran Friendly Transition Program services for Canadian Veterans!
- You receive laptops, software, and have access to exclusive labs during program!
- Career/Job preparation seminars!
- Pearson VUE Test Centre on-site!
- Personal e-mail with back-up storage.
- Approved tax receipts for 100% of tuition fees.
- Grade 12 (Secondary School Diploma) or GED equivalence
- Willis College Entrance Assessment. If you are a Mature Student (over 18 years of age), you can gain admittance by writing a free entrance assessment test. Note: students with foreign credentials, regardless of whether their documents have been translated/compared or not, should be tested to establish literacy in the English language.
International Student? Click here
Additional Information: Find Out More…
To learn more about the career opportunities in Business and to explore if this is the right career training option for you, click here to fill out the Request Information Form to receive info on career stats, courses, training options, financial aid and more!
Or, call us at 1-877-233-1128
“Through employment Ontario I discovered I was eligible for Second Career and then it began the search for the best college to attend. I had seen many schools and was disappointed at every meeting I attended. Then, I was told to try Willis College; when I came for my first visit, I knew instantly this is it. The employees were friendly, caring and full of knowledge; that day I left Willis College and without hesitation, called my second career counselor and informed them that I’ve made my decision. Here I am, a year later, proud and honoured to say I’m a Willis Graduate and part of the Willis College Family!”
~Sandra Hajji, Willis College Graduate
See what other graduates have to say about their Willis College experience here.
*Please Note: not all programs are offered on all campuses. Please contact the campus nearest you for program details.