THE ROLE Under the general direction from program Instructor, the Bilingual IT Teaching Assistant will be:
· Highly motivated and have industry experience.
· Assist the instructor with Implementing a program that adheres to the philosophy, goals and objectives as outlined in the adopted course study.
· In collaboration with the program instructor, create a classroom environment conducive to learning by employing a variety of appropriate teaching strategies.
· Mark student assignments and exams.
· Report any student failures and progress reports and update course marks.
· Other duties as assigned.
Skills and abilities:
- Relevant industry skills and knowledge relating to the area of instruction, including ongoing professional development and continuous improvement.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, including presentation and group facilitation.
- High standards of behaviour, a professional attitude and commitment to quality service.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other instructors and staff.
- Learn and use technology to enhance the student learning experience.
Education and experience:
- Two or more years’ experience in a related field.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
LOCATION Online campus
A criminal record and social media check will be conducted.
Job Type: Full-time