Willis College Smiths Falls Campus
The Willis College Smiths Falls Campus has a large range of business administration, technology, and healthcare courses that will help you get a new job in a well-paying field quickly. Our hands-on courses are perfect for anyone returning to school or starting their education later in life – and who want a great, tight-knit college near Ottawa to call home.
Whether you have a business mind, enjoy computer technology, or have a passion for helping others we can help you gain the professional knowledge and experience you need to succeed with our top notch technology, business administration and healthcare courses.
Get the SKILLS Employers are looking for
If you cannot decide what career is right for you, and which program meets your long-term goals, our career consultants can help you decide the best option.
College Diploma Programs Offered at Smiths Falls Campus
- Executive Business Administration | 48 weeks | Co-op
- Human Resources with Payroll | 41 weeks | Co-op
- Business Admin – Accounting & Business Management | 35 weeks
- Business Admin – Business Management & HR Specialist | 35 weeks
- Bookkeeping Payroll Assistant | 28 weeks
- Office Administrator – HR Specialist | 28 weeks
- Office Administrator – Marketing Specialist | 28 weeks
- Administrative Assistant | 21 weeks
- Network Security Professional | 48 weeks
- Addictions and Community Services Worker | 46 weeks | Co-op
- Medical Office Administrator with Ward Clerk Specialist | 42 weeks | Co-op
- Personal Support Worker | 25 weeks | Co-op
Contact Us TODAY to find more details on programs and funding options.
Our Long History of Career College Excellence
Willis College offers a career-focused approach to education, enabling graduates to transition into careers in business, technology and healthcare. For over 115, this private career college near Ottawa has launched more than 100,000 graduates, including many aboriginal and foreign students, into companies across Canada. “Our impact has been significant,” said president and CEO Rima Aristocrat. “Some of our graduates have become international entrepreneurs and business leaders, making substantial contributions in terms of providing employment opportunities and developing strategic alliances with a variety of national and international entrepreneur’s.” Mentoring is central to what Willis does, she added. “In exclusive partnerships with leading organizations such as Fortinet, we help people develop the business skills, contacts, and experience they need to change their lives and bring their creativity and passion to the world.”
Want to learn more about the technology, business administration and hospital courses at offered at our Willis College Smiths Falls campus? Visit our career college programs page today. Have questions about our convenient Smiths Falls college near Ottawa? Contact us today to speak with a representative.