Ottawa College Campus
Whether you have a business mind, enjoy computer technology, or have a passion for helping others the Willis College Ottawa campus can help you gain the professional knowledge and experience you need to succeed with practical, hands-on college programs.
*Frequent START DATES for most of Willis College Programs. Which program are you interested in?
- Executive Business Administration – with Co-op
- Office Administrator – Marketing Specialist
- Business Administration – Business Management and HR Specialist
- Office Administrator – HR Specialist with Co-op
- Business Administration – Accounting and Business Management Specialist
- Bookkeeping Payroll Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Mobile Software Developer with Co-op
- Network Security Professional with Co-op
- Advanced network Security Professional-with Co-op
- Cybersecurity Analyst with Co-op
- Personal Support Worker with Co-op
- Medical Office Administrator with Ward Clerk Specialist with Co-op
- Addictions and Community Services Worker with Co-op
At Willis College, We Focus on Your Success
With a history of 150+ years in career training and education, we know what our students need in order to boost their careers:
- Shorter but intensive college diploma programs
- Small classes where each student gets personal attention
- Instructors with real-world experience
- 100% instructor-led curriculum – 25h per week
- Co-op placements
- Career Management Services
- Software, books, and related materials included in the program
- Assistance with the government security clearance application
- Exclusive interviews with employers
We have helped over 100,000 graduates find lucrative careers and achieve professional success.
Be a Willis College Graduate… Don’t compete with one!
We have exclusive job-creation partnerships with Fortune 500 companies. Contact us today for more information.
Which Career is Right for You?
If you cannot decide what career is right for you, and which program meets your long-term goals, our career consultants can help you decide the best option.
A Long History of Career College Excellence
Willis College offers a range of highly practical, career college courses that take an employment-centric approach to education, enabling graduates to transition into careers in business, technology, and healthcare. For over 150 years, this private Ottawa career college has launched more than 100,000 graduates, including many aboriginal and foreign students, into companies across Canada. “Our impact has been significant,” said president and CEO Rima Aristocrat. “Some of our graduates have become international entrepreneurs and business leaders, making substantial contributions in terms of providing employment opportunities and developing strategic alliances with a variety of national and international entrepreneur’s.” Mentoring is central to what Willis does, she added. “In exclusive partnerships with leading organizations such as Fortinet, we help people develop the business skills, contacts, and experience they need to change their lives and bring their creativity and passion to the world.”
Want to learn more about the programs offered at Willis College’s Ottawa campus? Visit our programs page to learn about our careers college courses, or contact us today for more information.