Willis College Arnprior Campus
Our hands-on courses are perfect for individuals returning to school, starting their education later in life, or who want a solid employer-led education in Ottawa Valley – Renfrew County to call home.
The Arnprior Campus is situated right off Highway 17 which connects Deep River, Petawawa, Pembroke, Renfrew, Arnprior, West Carleton and Ottawa. If you live in, or near, any of these areas, access to the Arnprior Campus is convenient for you and located in the heart of the Ottawa Valley. You will find our Campus bustling with life, teachers with real-life experience in their fields and classrooms beaming with natural light. As a student you are, no doubt, budgeting every penny – we have ample FREE parking right outside the campus along with restaurants and grocery stores.
Whether you have a business mind, enjoy computer technology, or have a passion for helping others, we can help you gain the professional knowledge and experience you need to succeed with our top-notch business, technology and healthcare programs.
College Diploma Programs Offered at Willis College – Arnprior Campus
*Frequent Start Dates
Faculty of Business
- Executive Business Administration | 48 weeks | Co-op
- Business Admin – Accounting & Business Management Specialist | 35 weeks
- Business Admin – Business Management & HR Specialist | 35 weeks
- Bookkeeping Payroll Assistant | 28 weeks
- Office Administrator – HR Specialist | 28 weeks
- Office Administrator – Marketing Specialist | 28 weeks
- Administrative Assistant | 21 weeks
Faculty of Technology
Faculty of Healthcare
- Medical Office Administrator with Ward Clerk Specialist | 42 weeks | Co-op
- Personal Support Worker | 30 weeks | Co-op
- Addictions and Community Services Worker | 46 weeks | Co-op
At Willis College We Focus on Your Success
With a history of 120 years in career training and education, we know what our students need in order to boost their careers:
- Shorter but intensive college diploma programs
- Small classes where each student gets personal attention
- Instructors with real world experience
- 100% instructor-led curriculum
- Co-op placements
- Career Management Services
- Software, books, and related materials included in the program
- Assistance with the government security clearance application
- Exclusive interviews with employers
We have helped over 100,000 graduates find lucrative careers and achieve professional success.
Be a Willis College Graduate… Don’t compete with one!
We have exclusive job-creation partnerships with Fortune 500 companies. Contact us today for more information.
Which Career is Right for You?
If you cannot decide what career is right for you, and which program meets your long-term goals, our career consultants can help you decide the best option.
Funding Options Available To You
- OSAP: Ontario Student Assistance Program at Willis College
Need help paying for your college education? The Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) is a mix of grants and loans for students. Through one OSAP application, you have access to this mix of different financial aid programs, depending on your circumstances.
Fill out our form for more information on OSAP funding.
- Second Career Funding at Willis College
The Second Career Program is a government program designed to help unemployed, or underemployed Ontarians get the skills and training they need to find jobs in high-demand occupations.
Fill out our form to get more information on Second Career funding.
- Monthly Self-Payment Options
- Third-Party Funding e.g. WSIB
- Student Line of Credit
- Registered Education Savings Plan
All of Willis College Diploma Programs are eligible for OSAP and Second Career.
Contact a Career Consultant today for more information on any of these funding options.