TITLE OF THE POSITION
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant – OTTAWA CAMPUS
Looking for a dynamic personable individual who thrives in creating a welcoming environment for guests and clients with diverse backgrounds while maintaining professionalism at all times.
You will be the director of first impressions, where your interpersonal skills drive the clients experience to be a positive one.
If you are looking for a stimulating work environment with lots of activities, this is the position for you.
- Responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates,
- Provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks with administrative team.
- Updating various tracking systems and spread sheets
- Maintaining filing systems
- Greet visitors with a bright and positive attitude
- Efficient with good time management and discretion
- Embrace change
- An ability to stay calm and tactful under pressure
- Communication – You have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Independent – You work well with little supervision, managing your time effectively while staying organized.
- Team player – You have an ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Focus – You can maintain accuracy and meet deadlines while handling multiple projects.
- Fluent with IT and computer packages – MS Office: Outlook, Excel, Word and management systems
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- Organize couriers and travel requirements
- Minimum college diploma in office administration and or 2+ years of reception experience
- Negotiable depending on experience – Range 32-38K
- Employee Benefit package: Dental, Vision, Drug, Life
- Full time position: 40 hours per week. Monday – Friday
- Access curriculums, courses, resources, materials, libraries
Please be advised only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We value a diverse workforce and invite all interested and qualified applicants to apply.
Willis College welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply for jobs at Willis College please contact the HR manager: firstname.lastname@example.org