28 Weeks in Ottawa, Smiths Falls, and Arnprior
About this Office Administrator Program – HR Specialist Program
Become a respected Human Resources (HR) professional in 28 short weeks with our hands-on Office Administration and Human Resources courses, offered by one of the top business colleges. If you are good at communicating and problem-solving, then the Office Administration and Human Resources training you get in Willis College’s Office Administrator — Human Resources Specialist Diploma could be right for you. A career in HR is exciting and in demand at many companies and in every industry. This program offers some of the best and most practical office administration and human resources courses in Ottawa.
A Great Introduction to Office Administration and Human Resources
The Office Administrator – HR Specialist diploma program covers many topics such as: Microsoft Office Applications, Financial Accounting and Payroll, Business Communications, Human Resources, Business Law, Economics, and Human Resources Management. Choose Willis College and acquire an Office Administration diploma quickly to start an exciting and promising career in Human Resources. Are you ready to learn great skills through fun and interactive Office Administration and Human Resources courses? Then the Office Administrator – HR Specialist is the perfect program for you.
Is this Office Administration Program Right for you?
This program is an excellent fit for:
- someone who works well in a team atmosphere, excels at problem-solving, and is passionate about communications.
- a mature student who has previous job experience looking to enhance and develop new or existing skills that are relevant in today’s job market.
- a recent graduate who wants to specialize in an emerging and in-demand business field.
- someone seeking hands on office administration and human resources training.
- someone who wants to fast-track to a new and exciting career in business.
Office Administrator – Human Resources Program Course List
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Business Communications I, II, & III
- Business Office Procedures
- Financial Accounting I & II
- QuickBooks with Payroll
- Human Resources Management
- Business Law
Successful graduates of this office administration and human resources program may pursue a wide variety of interesting and rewarding professions, including:
- Human Resources & Recruitment Officer
- Administrative Officer
- Customer Services Representative – Financial Services
- Administrative Clerk
- Accounting and Related Clerks
- Payroll Clerk
- Administrative Assistant
- Executive Assistant
The National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes for this program include: 1221, 1222, 1223, 1433, 1441, 1241, 1411, 1431,1432, 1453
Willis College Student Benefits
Willis College offers a full range of services to assist students, including:
151 Years of Job Ready Skills Training Excellence!
Postsecondary diploma programs with co-op placements for many programs!
Frequent start dates!
Many Financial Aid options available, if you qualify.
Industry recognized certifications.
Certified and experienced instructors with practical experience!
Exclusive partnerships with Fortune 500 companies!
Willis College hosts interviews with employers on campus before graduation!
Help with Canadian Government Security Clearance application!
Access to the only Multivendor Cyber Security Lab in Canada, located on Campus!
Access to Veteran Friendly Transition Program services for Canadian Veterans!
You receive laptops, software, and have access to exclusive labs during program!
Career/Job preparation seminars!
Pearson VUE Test Centre on-site!
Personal e-mail with back-up storage.
Approved tax receipts for 100% of tuition fees.
- Grade 12 (Secondary School Diploma) or GED equivalence
- Willis College Entrance Assessment. If you are a Mature Student (over 18 years of age), you can gain admittance by writing a free entrance assessment test. Note: students with foreign credentials, regardless of whether their documents have been translated/compared or not, should be tested to establish literacy in the English language.
International Student? Click here
Additional Information: Find Out More…
To learn more about the career opportunities in Business and to explore if this is the right career training option for you, click here to fill out the Request Information Form to receive info on career stats, courses, training options, financial aid and more!
Or, call us at 1-877-233-1128
“I chose Willis College to further my education and career and I have not regretted it. It seemed like a natural choice because my grandmother, mother, aunt and sister all graduated from Willis College. I highly recommend Willis College to anyone who is serious about their career success!”
~ Erin Blaskie, Willis College Business Graduate, President
Business Services, etc.
See what other graduates have to say about their Willis College experience here.
*Please Note: not all programs are offered on all campuses. Please contact the campus nearest you for program details.