Executive Business Administration Diploma – CO-OP
48 weeks in Ottawa, Smiths Falls and Arnprior
About This Business Administration Program
This business administration course is our flagship college diploma program where you will acquire essential business knowledge and skills to start or enhance your career in today’s dynamic global economy. The Executive Business Administration – COOP diploma program offers a wide range of exciting career opportunities in every aspect of business, finance, basic accounting and business administration. Success in today’s business world depends on having capable, well-rounded employees who can multi-task to meet a variety of challenges. The Willis College Executive Business Administration diploma program provides students with a well-rounded exposure to the professional business environment, including some of the best accounting training in Ottawa and hands on business administration courses. This helps them develop practical knowledge through business administration courses and basic accounting courses that are appropriate for a wide range of careers.
A Great Introduction to Business Administration and Accounting
Students in our business administration courses will learn the essential skills needed to thrive in a business environment. This includes basic accounting courses, giving students practical, hands on accounting training. Our Ottawa, Arnprior and Smiths Falls business colleges give a strong focus to Business Law and Management, Human Resource policies and procedures, as well as Microsoft Office Applications and Accounting applications that are used in today’s offices. Students also benefit from learning accounting skills. This business program is 48 weeks and includes a guaranteed six week COOP experience.
Is this Business Program right for you?
This business administration course is an excellent fit for:
- Someone who works well in a team atmosphere, detail-oriented, excels at problem solving and is passionate about leadership
- A mature student who has previous job experience looking to enhance and develop new or existing skills that are relevant to today’s job market
- A recent graduate who wants to specialize in an emerging and in-demand business field
- Someone who wants to fast-track to a new and exciting career in business
- Someone looking for hands on accounting and business administration training
Business Administration Courses
- Microsoft Office Suite 2010
- Business Communications I, II, & III
- Business Office Procedures
- Financial Accounting I & II
- Managerial Accounting I & II
- QuickBooks with Payroll
- Simply Accounting with Payroll
- Human Resources Management
- Business Law
- Business Management
- Project Management
- 6 Week COOP guaranteed
The COOP Advantage: 6 weeks
- On the job experience even before you graduate
- Great networking opportunities for potential hiring after graduation
- Practical business administration and accounting skills training and development
- Work with real clients
- Potential job references to add to your resume
- Smooth transition into the job market
- Willis College will find you a COOP and is guaranteed in this program
Successful graduates of this business administration course may pursue a wide variety of interesting and rewarding professions, including:
- Executive Assistants
- Human Resources and Recruitment Officers
- Administrative Officers
- Purchasing Agents and Officers
- Supervisors, General Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Accounting and Related Clerks
- Office Support Workers
- Administrative Clerks
- Banking, Insurance & Other Financial Clerks
The National Occupational Classification (NOC) Codes for this program include: 1221, 1222, 1211, 1225, 1433, 1441, 1241, 1411, 1431, 1434
Willis College Student Benefits
Willis College offers a full range of services to assist students, including:
- 120 Years of Job Ready Skills Training Excellence!
- Post-secondary diploma programs with co-op placements for many programs!
- Frequent start dates!
- Many Financial Aid options available, if qualified
- Industry recognized certifications
- Certified and experienced instructors with practical experience!
- Exclusive partnerships with fortune 500 companies!
- Willis College hosts interviews with employers on campus before graduation!
- Help with Canadian Government Security Clearance application!
- Full Access to the only Fortinet Certified Lab in Canada, located on Campus!
- Students receive laptops, software and have access to exclusive labs during program!
- Career/Job preparation seminars!
- Pearson VUE Test Center on-site!
- Personal e-mail with back-up storage
- Discounts to those who decide to further their education with us
- Approved Tax Receipts for 100% of Tuition Fees
- Grade 12 (Ontario Secondary School Diploma) or GED equivalence
- Willis College Entrance Assessment. If you are a Mature Student (over 18 years of age) you can gain admittance by writing a free entrance assessment test. Note: Students with foreign credentials, regardless of whether their documents have been translated/compared or not, should be tested to establish literacy in the English language.
International Student? Click here
Additional Information: Find Out More…
To learn more about the career opportunities in Business and explore if this is right career training option for you, fill out the Request Information Form at the top of this page to receive info on career stats, courses, training options, financial aid and more!
Or to speak directly with an Admissions Consultant now, contact the campus nearest you:
Ottawa Campus: 613-233-1128
Smiths Falls Campus: 613-283-1905
Arnprior Campus: 613-623-1114
“ I chose Willis College to further my education and career. It seemed like a natural choice because my grandmother graduated from Willis many years ago and she’s had a prosperous and challenging career in the same field of interest: office administration. I followed in her footsteps and I haven’t regretted it since! I gained valuable skills and began my new career as an Administrator. Within a short amount of time I was promoted to a managerial position. I decided to send my two daughters to Willis as well after they completed high school, making it now three generations of my family to graduate from Willis College and take on stimulating careers. I highly recommend Willis College! ”
~Julie Lamarche , Willis College Business Graduate Supervisor, Revenue & Receivables Ottawa Senators Hockey Club
See what other graduates have to say about their Willis College experience here.
*Please Note: Not all programs are offered on all campuses. Please contact the campus nearest you for program details.