Cyber Security Analyst Program – 52 weeks
Offensive and Defensive Cyber Security Training
- A Canadian Veteran looking for an in-demand career?
- Someone who is ethical, trusted, and committed to a career in Cyber Security?
- Someone who does not have previous experience in the Cyber Security Field?
If you are a Veteran student currently attending Willis College, Canada in Ottawa or Arnprior, VFTP services are included in your Willis College program. The VFTP includes Veteran Career Support, Veteran Training Support, Veteran Employment Support, and Veteran Personal Support.
Veterans who have served and protected Canada are well positioned to transition into Cyber Security profession.
The demand for Cyber Security professionals in Canada is growing at an alarming rate. Military Veterans possess the critical skills and characteristics attained during their military service to be retrained as cyber defenders and attackers. Willis College provides globally recognized certifications. You can acquire skills that are applicable and transferable to a variety of security job roles within an operations environment to start a lucrative career in Cyber Security.
- Computing hardware and host based security foundations – 6 weeks
- Windows network administration and security – 5 weeks
- Microsoft application services and security – 5 weeks
- Linux system administration and security – 4 weeks
- Linux network engineering and security – 4 weeks
- Network architecture design and operations – 6 weeks
- Network security and defence foundations – 4 weeks
- Network security and unified threat management – 5 weeks
- Labs & Certification preparation – 4 weeks
- Cyber security operations and threat analysis – 6 weeks
- Ethical hacking and counter measures – 3 weeks
Veteran friendly education and training are delivered by leading Canadian Academic Institutions. Willis College, est. 1866, was chosen as the location for the pilot because it has worked with Veterans throughout its history, providing job-ready education and training programs in the shortest period of time to allow Veterans to find work following their retirement from service.
If you are a Veteran student currently attending Willis College in Ottawa or Arnprior, you will be supported with the Veteran Friendly Transition Program services such as Veteran Career Support, Veteran Personal Support, Veteran Training Support, and Veteran Employment Support free of charge.
Note: This program is designed, developed, and delivered for Canadian Veterans ONLY. This program does not require approval under the PCC Act, 2005.