CO-OP & Job Placements
Willis College assists graduate students in finding co-op and career placements at some of the best companies in North America.
Our Career Preparation program given to all students involves a series of seminars designed to prepare you for the job marketplace. Our staff will match your skills against requests from companies and government to find you the best job possible.
Students at Willis College may be eligible to participate in a 6-8 week unpaid co-op program.
Customized IT staffing solutions to deliver the results you want
- Free recruitment services
- Minimized risk of hiring by pre-screening candidates
- Easy job posting services, via e-mail or Willis web- site
- Staffing of special consulting, implementation, and roll-out projects
- Highly trained and industry certified work ready IT graduates
- On-campus recruitment opportunities for employers
- Students available for ongoing co-op and internship programs
- You deal with one contact at Willis for all of your staffing needs
- Employment Specialists use the power of vast campus networks to service your company’s growth
- Availability of candidates at any time of the year
- 90 days real world project experience from various IT company partnerships for graduates
Working closely with our partners and contacts in the private and public sectors, we assist students in attaining jobs and co-ops. With thousands of past graduates and many satisfied employers we can truly say we have bridged the IT skills gap. Over the years we find once that employers hire a Willis grad, they keep coming back.