Career Opportunity: Campus Manager, Arnprior
Willis College has a long outstanding history since 1866 serving in demand skills to the government, and businesses in the Ottawa Carleton region of eastern Ontario. We are consistently meeting the demands of the work force by creating and offering highly sought after programs that lead to meaningful careers.
Under the direction from the Regional Manager, the Campus Manager will be responsible:
- Drive the business objectives of the college
- Manage all personnel of the campus
- Manage all operations of the college campus
- Maintain regulatory compliance of the college
- Administer all financial vehicles for students
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Must have a minimal 5+ year of experience in managing and leading a team of not less than 10+ employees
- Completed degree or diploma in a related field
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Highly detail oriented with a critical degree of accuracy
- Ability to prioritize work and to perform multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to deadlines
- Ability to take responsibility, to work well as a team member and to work independently
- Intermediate level of skill for Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Definite asset: Education and education administrative environment or relevant experience
- Professional and Ethical Behaviour – Demonstrates integrity, credibility, confidentiality, and responsibility in all interaction Possesses high ethical standards and an honest, open, and consistent approach to working with peers, employees, and staff. Completes what he/she commits to doing.
- Communications Skills – Possesses strong communication skills, both verbal, and written and expresses thoughts in an organized, concise manner. Actively listens to the issues of others in a manner that elicits cooperation and support. Develops and delivers effective presentation Has the ability to present information and ideas to diverse groups.
- Market Knowledge – Continuously seeks to stay current and be at the leading edge in his/her field and is committed to continuous learning; one that is self‐motivated and self‐ directed, being able to work independently with sense of urgency to task completion.
- Organizationally Astute – Is diplomatic and tactful; non-confrontational; recognizes internal and external sensitivities; has an intuitive ability to read the political implications of recommendations and actions; uses sound judgment.
- Analytical and Problem‐Solving Skills – Consults appropriately; thoroughly collects data, and analyzes problem in context of organizational goals; uses sound judgment, builds consensus, makes independent decisions appropriately; implements solutions appropriat
- Innovative & Entrepreneurial Approach – Seeks out possibilities, develops new ideas, and effectively moves them forward. Is creative, innovative and takes advantage of opportunities, while recognizing the necessity of working with limited resources and in alignment with the strategic directions of the College.
- Energetic & Adaptable – Is prepared to take on longer-term initiatives and does so with enthusiasm; ability to adapt to new and changing situations; able to alter course/direction when necessary; enjoys and embraces new challeng Flexible; able to deal with stress effectively.
Arnprior Campus: 39 Winners Circle, Arnprior ON
- Salary range $45K – $50K with bi-yearly performance bonus ( $5K- 20K)
- Employee Benefit package
- Full time position: 40 hours per week. Monday – Friday
Please apply to hrmanager [at] williscollege [dot] com No phone calls please.
Please be advised only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We value a diverse workforce and invite all interested and qualified applicants to apply.